Only the students already enrolled in the Spurred Cordon or Guyot + Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER course may enroll in this course.
SIMONIT&SIRCH Pruning applied to Guyot and Spurred Cordon
The course consists of the on-demand video lessons dedicated to Guyot and Spurred Cordon training systems and the MasterClass video tutorials by Marco Simonit. eing enrolled in the course allows you to purchase the Pruning School practical training sessions and the exam.
With the Vine Pruner Advanced Guyot+Spurred Cordon course you will learn to manage the plants’ development starting from the first stages of growth and up to when they become established.
You will learn to apply the principles of the SIMONIT&SIRCH Pruning which allow for controlled branching, with detailed focus on the three phases of a vine plant’s development:
- Rooted cutting training and forming the trunk
- Setting up the branching of the Guyot and of the horizontal cordon, mono- and bilateral
- Development of the branching and its management
Total duration of the video materials of the Vine Pruner Advanced Guyot+Spurred Cordon course is about 5.5 hours. Enrolling in the Course gives you:
- Access to 20 on-demand lessons;
- Access to 14 video tutorials “MasterClass” by Marco Simonit: practical demonstration of winter pruning and shoot selection;